Our Grindelhof is an ensemble of three buildings located in the middle of one of Hamburg's most beautiful residential areas, the Rotherbaum neighborhood. You won't be living like a tourist here, but rather a citizen of our fine city. You'll enjoy the Alster River and the city just around the corner, with plenty of beautiful, green space and trees. Below you can read all about the things that make Grindelhof so desirable.
Grindelhof – Benefits at a glance
- affordable living in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Hamburg
- everything that makes Hamburg a particularly attractive place to live is just around the corner
- village atmosphere in the heart of the city
- all of life’s essential needs are within walking distance to the building
Many people think that our building is the finest on the square. The house was constructed in 1875 as a residential and commercial property. We acquired it in 2009 and then had the building lovingly restored with the cooperation of the office for protection of historical sites of interest. This led to the creation of 21 spacious apartments for discerning clientele and all in the centre of our beautiful city.
Alte Wache – Benefits at a glance
- stylish, spacious living in the heart of Hamburg
- all the city's attractions just around the corner
- village oasis in the middle of a cosmopolitan city
- all of life's essential needs are within walking distance to the building